Vitafusion, a company dedicated to wellness and vitamin supplements has initiated a voluntary recall of some of its gummy products, including a sleep aid for children because they man contain metal.
The supplements being recall were made by Church and Dwight between October 29, and November 3 of 2020, and began their distribution in-store and e-commerce retailers from November 13 202 through April 9, 2021.
The company is requiring those who bought these products to cease consumption and contact the company for a full refund.
So far, there haven’t been any reports of illness or injury.
To check if consumers have bought one of the bottles that may have mesh metal, they can refer to the Universal Product Code (UOC) and Lot Code.
The following bottles are being recall:
- vitafusion Kids Melatonin (50 count) UPC: 0-2791-00170-8, Lot code(s): WA03076268, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion Fiber Well (220 count) UPC: 0-27917-01984-0; Lot code(s): WA03087520, Exp. Date: 11/2022; WA02487524, Exp. Date: 9/2022; WA03086273, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion SleepWell (250 count) UPC 0-27917-02524-7, Lot code(s): WA03077414, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion MultiVites (150 count) UPC 0-27917-01919-2, Lot code(s): WA03044959, Exp. Date: 4/2022
- vitafusion Melatonin (44 count) UPC 0-27917-28011-0, Lot code(s): WA03076270, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion Melatonin (140 count) UPC 0-27917-02671-8; Lot code(s): WA03076990, Exp. Date: 11/2022; lot code WA03077852, Exp. Date: 11/2022; WA02608988, Exp. Date: 9/2022
- vitafusion Fiber Well (90 count) UPC 0-27917-01890-4, Lot code(s): WA02187020, Exp. Date: 8/2022; WA03086671, Exp. Date: 11/2022; WA03087521,Exp. Date: 2022